A neighbor e-mailed me with subject "It's Time." She suggested that I might want to stay home with The Love of My Life because she had to give him a ride home from about a half mile from home. She saw him sitting on the curb and asked how she could help. He told her that he couldn't walk any more and no one else would give him a ride.
Later that night he told me that a nice woman had given him a ride because his foot hurt. We looked at it and found out that he had a bruised toe. Hmm...he walked to the bathroom in the dark the night before and stubbed a middle toe on his right foot. No longer a mystery!!
Yesterday, my girlfriends and I were sitting in the "favorite restaurant of The Love of My Life" waiting for him. He was walking in SOOO SLOWLY! He and I decided to reduce the number of miles he walks in the early morning in the summer desert.
Hormel gave me a chance
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment