My husband was diagnosed with Dementia several years ago. Dealing with day-to-day activities seems to take more and more effort, so I've decided to share some of our experiences on this on-line journal.
I'm not sure that I'll be able to do this every day, since time seems to get away from me as it does for many primary caregivers. Maybe a few times a week will be a more realistic goal.
Since I've been thinking about creating a blog for quite a while, there will be lots to catch you up on. Memory lapses, memory absences, adult diapers, music, movies, family, photography, personal hygiene, judgement, lack of judgement and travel are only some of the topics you'll see here. I'll also be sharing photos of my knitting works in progress.
Buckle up. It's going to be an interesting ride.
Hormel gave me a chance
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment